Creative Non-Fiction Short Stories. :) Travel, Oldsters, Love, and Compassion.
Last year, I posted the most frequent search terms that led people to my blog. It used to seem quite random–for example, “Chuck Norris Drowns a guy in Rice” led a reader to me. I’m not sure if that person is a regular. (Hope so!)
These days I am finding a set of themes that may be a nice way to sum up what happens around here, and what’s happened with me in the last few years. Maybe you’ll also see the theme in ten of my favorite English-language items that were typed into search engines, which guided them to The Nice Thing About Strangers. I’ve also included some links to potentially correlative stories, though #5 is a staple of my tales and there are far, far too many to link.
Here we go:
10. was sundance kid nice
9. two blonde dogs cross my path
8. turkish barber in vienna
7. iceland looks like the moon
6. cheer up buttercup response
5. smiling at strangers
4. falling in and out of love
3. I want to tell you something but…
2. turkish love poems when things are tough
And the number one search term that absolutely made my day:
1. Cute old person long love story