Top Posts & Pages
NTASairports Austria beauty Budapest children Colorado contentment Croatia cute old people elderly Favorites flirting Germany happiness Hungary Iceland Iris Murdoch Istanbul Izmir joy kindness literature love love stories love story Montenegro mothers novels old people Orhan Pamuk patience people public transportation Serbia shopping small children solitude tourism tourists travel Trogir Turkey USA Vienna writing
- Solitude with an Encore wp.me/p1Rx4q-uL 8 hours ago
- On Dogs and Tough Guys wp.me/p1Rx4q-uF 2 days ago
- On Finishing Up wp.me/p1Rx4q-uA 5 days ago
- Giddy Arrivals, Airport Pick-ups, Family Time: wp.me/p1Rx4q-uq 1 week ago
- Mr. Postman Bring Me A Dream wp.me/p1Rx4q-ul 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Nabokov
I had a suitcase with me and it hampered my movements, for I belong to the class of people who hate carrying anything. –Vladimir. Nabokov. Despair.
An author’s fondest dream is to turn the reader into a spectator. -Vladimir Nabokov. Despair.