An elementary-aged girl pushed the button for the tram to stop, then turned to her birdcage, which she had propped on a nearby seat. She exhaled and prepared herself with a nod at the window, at the floor. Inside were two disquieted parakeets. With a consoling whisper, she adjusted a sheet over the cage and stretched her arms wide. When the car lurched to halt, she steadied herself, then hoisted them up.
Top Posts & Pages
NTASairports Austria beauty Budapest children Colorado contentment Croatia cute old people elderly Favorites flirting Germany happiness Hungary Iceland Iris Murdoch Istanbul Izmir joy kindness literature love love stories love story Montenegro mothers novels old people Orhan Pamuk patience people public transportation Serbia shopping small children solitude tourism tourists travel Trogir Turkey USA Vienna writing
- On Dogs and Tough Guys wp.me/p1Rx4q-uF 1 day ago
- On Finishing Up wp.me/p1Rx4q-uA 4 days ago
- Giddy Arrivals, Airport Pick-ups, Family Time: wp.me/p1Rx4q-uq 6 days ago
- Mr. Postman Bring Me A Dream wp.me/p1Rx4q-ul 1 week ago
- If The Shoe Rips wp.me/p1Rx4q-uj 1 week ago